I'm assuming this one will stretch out vertically as the other one did (Bob was knitted a while ago). I did the first one mainly as an exercise in intarsia. It was going to be a surprise for my husband, but he came home early one day and saw it. I was so upset, I decided to make a second one to go with the first (a better surprise this time!). It is acrylic, but some kinda soft variety.
I had to go over with some cross stitching for the eyes, because there was no way to get that stare with the gauge I was using. Apologies to </a></b></a>phlegmy for stealing the Eraserhead idea! If it's any consolation, here is the chicken scratch chart for Henry (and Bob, if anyone wants it)